Monday, August 4, 2014, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Austin Prayer Vigil and Pro-Life Training
For more information go to https://www.prolifedallas.org/bus
The abortion industry has filed a new lawsuit challenging the provision of omnibus pro-life law (HB 2) that requires abortion facilities to meet common sense safety standards and upgrade to the level of ambulatory surgical centers. The lawsuit is being tried in federal court on Monday, August 4th at 9:00 AM, and we need you to come participate in the Pro-life Prayer Vigil at the same time, outside the courthouse! The vigil will be followed by a state-wide training for pro-life activism at the capitol.
Timeline of Events:
- 9:00 – 11:00 AM Prayer Vigil at Republic Square, 422 Guadalupe St, Austin, TX 78701
- 11:00 – 12:30 PM Break for lunch on your own
- 12:30 – 3:00 PM Pro-Life Primer at the Capitol, in the Legislative Conference Center
Transportation: The CPLC is offering free bus transportation to Austin for the August 4 events. If you are interested, please complete the bus reservation form are below. Seating is limited.
- Bus will leave at 5:00 a.m. from St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church, Dallas. on Monday, August 4. You must be to the church by 4:30 a.m. for boarding.
- Bus will board in Austin by 3:30 p.m., and then return to St. Thomas Aquinas, on Monday, August 4.
- There is no cost to ride the bus, though donations are appreciated.